Our April meeting is coming up on the 16th at 6:00 pm. This month we will join SAM 248 at Pueblo Del Norte (7090 E. Mescal St., Scottsdale, AZ 85254 ) for the Thom Peterson Lecture! Attached is the lecture info sent out by SAM 248 along with info about our other upcoming lectures.
We need to get those nominations in for our upcoming elections and installation banquet. If you would like to be on the board for Ring 55 or would like to nominate someone please feel free to call or e-mail Robert, David, Cody, Bruce, or myself and let us know!
Here are a some upcoming events to start thinking about (thank you to David Goldberg and Bob Coluzzi for arranging the lectures):
· Olmac lecture = This Thursday April 11th Denny’s on 48th street in Tempe = Look him up on youtube, he’ll also be at the Magic Castle and in Las Vegas. See the attached brochure….This is coming up quick and it’s gonna be good!!!
· Chris Rawlins Lecture = April 17th 7:00P.M. @ Pueblo Norte, 7090 E. Mescal St., Scottsdale, AZ 85254 $15.00 in advance/$20.00 at the door, see attached for more information
· Scott Alexander = May 8th Denny’s on 48th street in Tempe = Needs no introduction, just be there!!!!
· Some members have expressed an interest in an “Open Mic” night at Winfield’s so we are working on that, more info soon, but let me know if you might be interested (still working on this one).
· If you haven’t paid your 2019 dues, you can contact our treasurer Bruce using the information below.
· Ring #55 nominations and elections are coming up in April, so be thinking about who you would like as your board members and make your voice heard.
· Check the IBM website at www.magician.org for the upcoming IBM Convention schedule
To pay dues contact:
13836 N 54th Place
Scottsdale, AZ 85254
Or you can pay thru the website at:
If you do pay thru the website, please drop Bruce an e-mail to let him know.
Wow, we have a lot of great stuff coming up, I look forward to seeing you there!
Ring 55 Secretary
Robert Ray email@example.com
David Goldberg firstname.lastname@example.org
Cody Whitten email@example.com
Bruce Lindvig firstname.lastname@example.org